Olympia London is fully accessible, so that all attendees can fully participate in The London Book Fair.
Accessibility at The London Book Fair
Arriving at the venue
The entrance to the Grand Hall is on Olympia Way and is a short distance from the car park and Kensington (Olympia) Station. The entrance to the National Hall is on Hammersmith Road.
There are wide bays in the car park for Blue Badge holders and are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Moving around the venue
The venue is accessible by wheelchair or mobility scooter. The Grand Hall has a ramp at the entrance, the National Hall has a wheelchair lift in the foyer, and the West Hall has a ramp in the foyer and passenger lifts to the upper level.
All of our aisles are wide enough for wheelchairs or mobility scooters.
On the show floor
Here are some of the ways we are making The London Book Fair more accessible for all:
- We offer a free ticket for access buddies (just let us know when you register)
- There will be a British Sign Language (BSL) interpreter on our Main Stage and Author HQ
- We have a dedicated Quiet Room available for attendees should they need some time away from the show floor
- Sunflower lanyards will be available for attendees who require one
- Therapy/assistance dogs are welcome
There are accessible toilets on either side of the hall on the Ground level and Gallery Level.
There are accessible toilets to the right of the Ground level and Gallery level.
There are accessible toilets by the entrance and towards the back of the Ground level, and at the back of Level One.