If you have questions about attending the fair, accessibility, travel, or have questions around the facilities, our FAQ page will help guide you to the answers.
- What are the show dates?
- Accessibility at Olympia?
- How do I get to Olympia?
- What is the nearest Tube?
- Where should I stay? Can you recommend any hotels?
- Can you recommend any restaurants, bars or venues in the area to hold evening events during LBF?
- Is there WiFi at Olympia during LBF?
- How can I book a private room for a meeting at Olympia?
- How can I see who else is visiting and how can I contact them?
- How can I see who else is exhibiting at LBF and how can I contact them?
1. What are the show dates?
Tuesday 29 June - Thursday 1 July 2021.
2. Accessibility at Olympia?
If you experience reduced mobility, find out about Olympia's accessibility options here.
3. How do I get to Olympia?
Information on getting to Olympia can be found in our venue & travel section.
4. What is the nearest Tube?
Kensington Olympia (London Overground).
5. Where should I stay? Can you recommend any hotels?
Reed Exhibitions is working with HotelMap to help you arrange a perfect hotel in London during your visit to the London Book Fair. The HotelMap Concierge can help you book your room.
For more information, contact:
Tel: +44 20 7292 2320
6. Can you recommend any restaurants, bars or venues in the area to hold evening events during LBF?
7. Is there WiFi at Olympia during LBF?
There is WiFi at Olympia, however, due to the size, scale and purpose of trade shows it should not be relied upon for business critical meetings and communication.
We strongly advise the installation of a wired connection as it is without a doubt, the most stable and robust connection. However, if you do rely on WiFi for your devices then we recommend all exhibitors who are in the process of planning for LBF to speak to both your IT department and the official internet provider, eForce. Explain your needs and the devices you will be connecting with, and what you need your kit to do. That way they will then be able to advise you how this can be done to ensure you get the best connection available for your business.
8. How can I book a private room for a meeting at Olympia?
To book meeting rooms at LBF, which can be booked by the hour, please email Evie Frazer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Media & Web
1. Can I use the LBF logo on my website or email signature?
Please feel free to use our logo on your site to highlight your participation with The London Book Fair and hyperlink to our site www.londonbookfair.co.uk
Download logos and banners and use them FREE in a number of ways for your clients to see
- in email signatures
- on your company website
- in company emails
- on advertisements
2. What is the official PR Company for LBF and the contact details?
Midas PR is The London Book Fair's official Public Relations agency and they run the onsite press office at LBF.
Contact Midas PR on:
3. Can I upload press releases to the website?
Yes, you can upload press releases to the website via the exhibitor portal. Go to Libraries >> Exhibitor Press Releases >> Add New.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Most of the common FAQs are listed above, however, if you can't find the answer you are looking for, please contact our Customer Services Team who will be happy to help.