If you have questions about attending the Fair, accessibility and travel, or have questions around facilities, our FAQ page will help guide you to the answers.
- What are the show dates?
- Accessibility at Olympia?
- How do I get to Olympia?
- What is the nearest Tube?
- Where should I stay? Can you recommend any hotels?
- Can you recommend any restaurants, bars or venues in the area to hold evening events during LBF?
- Is there WiFi at Olympia during LBF?
- How can I book a private room for a meeting at Olympia?
- How can I see who else is visiting and how can I contact them?
- How can I see who else is exhibiting at LBF and how can I contact them?
1. What are the show dates?
Tuesday 9th - Thursday 11th March 2021.
2. Accessibility at Olympia?
If you experience reduced mobility, find out about Olympia's accessibility options here.
3. How do I get to Olympia?
Information on getting to Olympia can be found on our venue & travel section.
4. What is the nearest Tube?
Kensington Olympia (London Overground).
5. Where should I stay? Can you recommend any hotels?
Reed Exhibitions is working with HotelMap to help you arrange a perfect hotel in London during your visit to the London Book Fair. The HotelMap Concierge can help you book your room.
For more information, contact:
Tel: +44 20 7292 2320
6. Can you recommend any restaurants, bars or venues in the area to hold evening events during LBF?
7. Is there WiFi at Olympia during LBF?
There is WiFi at Olympia, however unfortunately, due to the size, scale and purpose of trade shows; it poses a number of problems.
We strongly advise the installation of a wired connection as it is without a doubt, the most stable and robust connection. However, if you do rely on WiFi for your devices then we recommend all exhibitors who are in the process of planning for LBF to speak to both your IT department and the official internet provider, eForce. Explain your needs and the devices you will be connecting with, and what you need your kit to do. That way they will then be able to advise you how this can be done to ensure you get the best connection available for your business. See 'Internet' for my information.
8. How can I book a private room for a meeting at Olympia?
To book meeting rooms at LBF which can be booked by the hour, please contact:
Tel: +44 +44 (0)208 910 7015
9. How can I see who else is visiting and how can I contact them?
The Online Diary (My Event) allows you to see who else is visiting the Fair, send messages to them and make appointments. Make sure you are logged in the portal and on the LBF website See 'My Event' for more information.
10. How can I see who else is exhibiting at LBF and how can I contact them?
The Exhibitor Directory on the LBF website is the place to find out who else is exhibiting at LBF. You can view other companies' stand numbers, product categories, videos and new titles. In this area you can also contact the exhibitor by logging into the Online Diary (My LBF) and make appointments with them. See under 'My LBF' for more information. (coming soon)
Media & Web
1. Can I use the LBF logo on my website or email signature?
Please feel free to use our logo on your site to highlight your participation with The London Book Fair and hyperlink to our site www.londonbookfair.co.uk
Download logos and banners and use them FREE in a number of ways for your clients to see
- in email signatures
- on your company website
- in company emails
- on advertisements
2. What is the official PR Company for LBF and the contact details?
Midas PR is The London Book Fair's official Public Relations agency and they run the onsite press office at LBF.
Contact Midas PR on:
3. Can I upload press releases to the website?
Yes, you can upload press releases to the website via the exhibitor portal. Go to Libraries >> Exhibitor Press Releases >> Add New.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Most of the common FAQs are listed above, however, if you can't find the answer you are looking for, please contact our Customer Services Team who will be happy to help.