The Insights seminar programme comprises over 200 seminars and events, and takes place throughout the full three days of the Fair. Some are commissioned directly with partners, and the remainder is open for application through this submission process. Seminars are open to all visitors on a first-come-first-served basis, and are one hour in duration.
We are keen to read your proposal for next year. We are particularly interested in current trends, innovation, and topics or angles not previously covered. We do not accept any company or product pitches of any kind; the seminars should be educational in nature and give a considered study of the topic proposed. To submit your seminar, and ensure that your idea is considered for 2015, please complete the form below.
The submissions deadline is 12th December 2015.
A few tips for seminar submissions:
• Clarity is all: use plain English
• Consider your intended audience and think creatively around the topic and format: we love innovation
• Cover a new angle to an issue, or a new topic
• Don’t indulge in describing your company’s products or services
• Include new names who’ve not spoken at LBF before