Below you will find useful information on the facilities at Earls Court, covering:
Banking facilities | Business Centre | Cloakrooms | Dentists | Disabled facilities | Doctors | Dry cleaners | First Aid | Hospitals | Lost property | Pharmacies | Police | Post Office | Smoking policy
There are limited ATMs located on site:
- Earls Court Two: Near South Hall Organiser’s office
Banks in the area:
- Barclays Bank, Earls Court Road, Tel: 08457 555 555
- Lloyds TSB, Earls Court Road, Tel: 08457 309 283
- NatWest, Earls Court Road, Tel: 08456 051 605
The Earls Court Business Centre is situated at the back of Earls Court 1 and next to DP Cappuccino Espresso in Earls Court 2. It offers a comprehensive range of business services, including:
- Incoming and outgoing fax and telephone calls
- Photocopying and printing
- Internet access
- Telephone points for laptops
- PC workstations with standard office software
- Incoming messaging service
- Courier service
The Business Centre enables customers to keep in contact with their offices and offers a messaging service, ensuring that they can easily be contacted whilst they are at Earls Court.
There are cloakrooms available at the event, a charge per item may be payable. There is ample space available for coats, bags, umbrellas, etc.
- Barry J Field 173, Old Brompton Rd, SW5, Tel: 020 7373 6708
- The Brompton Dental Clinic 221, Old Brompton Rd, SW5, Tel: 020 7370 0055
The Warwick Road and West Brompton entrances to Earls Court One have wheelchair ramps into the foyers and there are lifts to access the upper levels. Access to Earls Court Two is step-free. There are a limited number of manual wheelchairs available and they are issued on a first come, first served basis. They can also be booked on by calling 020 7370 8818 (a form of deposit will be required).
Parking: Places for holders of disabled badges can be booked at a daily charge through the Car Park Booking office on 0871 871 9809, or through the EC&O website: www.eco.co.uk. A limited number of pay and display spaces are available, at a charge for each period of two hours, around the forecourt of the venue on a first come, first served basis.
For more information visit the Earls Court website at www.eco.co.uk
- Courtfield Private Medical Centre 73, Courtfield Gardens, SW5, Tel: 020 8846 6093
- Dr Russell Reid 10 Warwick Rd, Earls Court Sq, SW5, Tel: 020 7373 0901
- 24 Hour Zafash Doctors 231b, Old Brompton Rd, SW5, Tel: 020 7373 2219
- Brompton Specialist, 277 Old Brompton Road, Tel: 020 7373 8103
- Chase Dry Cleaners, 255 Old Brompton Road, Tel: 020 7370 1500
There are two First Aid centres on site: Earls Court One, Ground Floor and Earls Court Two. To contact First Aid please call the Earls Court Control Room on 020 7370 8040. In an emergency, including to make a request for an ambulance phone: 020 7370 8888.
- Charing Cross Hospital (Accident & Emergency) Fulham Palace Road, Tel: 020 8846 1234
- Chelsea & Westminster (Accident & Emergency) Fulham Road, Tel: 020 8746 8080
- Cromwell Hospital (private) Cromwell Road, Tel: 020 7460 2000
Any lost property should be handed in to one of the Earls Court cloakrooms during the open period of an event. During the event, visitors can enquire directly at cloakroom 7 (Earls Court 1) about lost property or call 020 7370 8725. Outside event times they can write to: Lost Property Office, Earls Court Exhibition Centre, Warwick Road, London, SW5 9TA.
- Boots The Chemists, 254 Earls Court Road, Tel: 0207 370 2232
- W.W.Brunton, 240 Earls Court Road, Tel: 0207 373 5078
- Zafash Chemist, 233 Old Brompton Road, Tel: 0207 373 2798 (Open until midnight every night)
- Kensington Police Station, 72 Earls Court Road, Tel: 020 7376 1212
- Fulham Police Station, Heckfield Place, Tel: 020 7385 1212
The nearest post office is listed below, the first collection is at 09:15 and the last collection at 18:00.
Post Office Counters Ltd, 185 Earls Court Road, Tel: 020 7370 2841
Smoking is not permitted in any area of the venue. Designated smoking areas are provided in external areas of the premises. Please ensure that all contractors and exhibitors understand and comply with current legislation.
Back to the Venue and Travel page