1. Only pre-registered London Book Fair visitors who are badge holders, visitors who register on the day of the show and exhibitor badge holders will be able to attend The London Book Fair.
2. Visitors should be involved in or have some connection or interest in The London Book Fair and associated industries.
3. Visitor Registration costs £30 when booked online before Monday 15 April 2013, after that date registrations can be made onsite upon arrival at The London Book Fair at a cost of £45.
4.Badge holders must not allow their badges to be worn by anyone else. Any failure is likely to lead to the badge holder and the person wearing the badge being removed from The London Book Fair.
5. Anyone obtaining a The London Book Fair visitor or exhibitor badge by theft, deception or other illegal means may be asked to leave The London Book Fair.
6. Anyone attending The London Book Fair should carry some form of photo-ID (passport, photo-ID driving licence, national identity card) or other identification acceptable to the Organisers which the Organisers may ask to see.
7. No one under the age of 16 will be able to attend The London Book Fair unless accompanied by an adult.
8. Anyone attending The London Book Fair must not take part in any canvassing, leafleting, demonstrations, objectionable behaviour or any activity which may disrupt The London Book Fair.
9. The Organisers reserve the right to exclude or remove anyone from The London Book Fair and the venue who do not comply with this policy or who they reasonably consider are likely to break these rules. Reed Exhibitions Limited, Gateway House, 28 The Quadrant, Richmond, Surrey TW9 1DN
10. There are no refunds or exchanges offered on exhibitor and visitor badges or conference registration. Reed Exhibitions Ltd reserves the right to change the content, timing and venue. If for any reason outside the control of Reed Exhibitions Ltd, the venue changes, or is cancelled due to an act of terrorism or extreme weather conditions or industrial action, Reed Exhibitions Ltd shall endeavour to reschedule but the applicant hereby indemnifies and holds harmless from and against any and all costs, damages and expenses, including attorney fees, which are incurred by the applicant.
Reed Exhibitions Ltd reserves the right to decline the booking of any applicant