The London Book Fair is independently audited by ABC to guarantee that the number of visitors promoted is completely accurate and calculated from unique attendees only.
Download 2011 LBF ABC Certificate
The 2012 figures will be made available soon.
Key visitor audiences include:
- Literary Agents/Scouts - representing international authors and looking to sell/acquire rights to print, audio, and film/TV content
- Publishers - ranging from small to medium sized publishers as well as the larger publishing houses, all conducting rights business, export and national sales
- Domestic booksellers - from both independent bookshops and the retail chains
- Foreign booksellers - buying for their home markets
- Library and Information Professionals - influencers and purchasers
- Production, Distribution, Technical and Creative Professionals from the UK and overseas publishers -looking for effective solutions to their business needs.
View 2011 visitor numbers by geographical area | by main company activity | by area of interest